- Our box offices are open.
- In order to enable you to enter the zoo quickly, we recommend booking your visit to the zoo online. This helps to smooth out the admission situation. The box office closes at 5:30 p.m., you can stay in the zoo until it closes at 7:00 p.m.
- A 3G ID is currently required for all visitors aged 18 and over (inclusive) to visit the zoo:
The following groups of people will have access to the zoo from Friday, March 4th, 2022:
- Fully vaccinated persons aged 18 and over with proof of vaccination
- Children and young people up to and including the age of 17
- Pupils of legal age are equal to tested persons with a present student ID card
- Recovered persons with appropriate proof
- Persons aged 18 and over who present a confirmed, negative rapid antigen test from an official test center. This test must not be older than 24 hours (alternatively PCR test, max. 48 hours old)
- In addition to the required proof of vaccination or test, please also have a photo ID ready.
The petting zoo and all animal houses are open. Only the Chinese Garden, the Rio Negro and the House of Predators are currently closed due to technical work. Further information on the performances and feedings can be found here.
- We strongly recoomend to wear an FFP2 or at least medical mask indoors.
- The zoo can only be visited via the main entrance on Mülheimer Straße, the side entrance with the tiger ticket office is closed.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other visitors and also from our animals.
As of 05/02/2022